Oh dear, I made a mistake. It’s the type of mistake that only hurts you, and no one else. It’s a mistake I don’t wish to repeat … let me elaborate, as I usually do.
I’ve been really busy lately. I had to:
- make sure Angel’s Kiss was all set to be made available on NetGalley for the month of February
- work on preparations for attending Supanova in Melbourne (Apr 15-17). If you haven’t already done so, check out the business card holders I made to take to SupaNova
- finalise the Kindle Touch and Cover Competition that I’d been running
- reformat Angel’s Kiss — I disliked the large first line indent in the paperback
- update the cover for Angel’s Kiss — reduced indent size meant reduced page count, which meant the original spine was too wide
- work on the third, fourth and fifth Angel Series books. The sixth one can wait for now … there’s only so much I can do!
To top it off, I still have my day job to go to. When I’ve sold my first 100,000 books I’ll think about scaling back the day job.Read More